Friday, September 13, 2013

High Hopes, Motoring By Santa

Happy Friday! Sooooo are you enjoying all the Christmas cards so far?  I sure am, wow these new High Hopes images are so amazing and fun!
 
Today I have a card to show you using Motorin' By Santa....
I chose to use the postage stamp Spellbinder as my background on this image because when I see Santa I always think of all the children writing letters to Santa so hence the postage stamp LOL.
 
Here is a look at how I decorated the inside where I used the Memory Box Die, Whimsical Flourish to bring your eye to the sentiment.... 
 Supplies Used:  * Image:  High Hopes, Motorin' By Santa  * High Hopes, I Believe in Santa Sentiment* Copic Xpress It Paper  * Copic Markers  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy  * Glossy Accents  * 3D Pop Dots  *  Memory Box Die, Whimsical Flourish  * Corner Punch: WR Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board  * Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Lippy Red  *
 
Here is a close up of this fun image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:  * Reds:  R39,R37, R35  * Blacks:  W9, W7, W5  * Greys:  N4, N2, N0  * Greens:  YG67, YG63, YG61  * Tans:  E42, E41, E40  *  Glossy Accents were added to: the candy cane, the chrome on the bike, the seat, the tires, the boot and the holly berries  *

I hope you enjoyed today's Christmas card, and maybe I have inspired you to join in this month challenge!


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!
Merry Christmas;
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Shari, love this image, awesome...these HH stamps are so fun to color!

    ReplyDelete