Monday, September 23, 2013

Snowy's Cup

Thanks for stopping by, I sure have loved creating with these High Hope stamps.  This one is called "Snowy's Cup", and the sentiment is pretty cool! I can't believe our Christmas in September here at One Crazy Stamper is almost done, where did the month go...I know winter shhh will be upon us before we know it, Ugh! But maybe things will slow down a wee bit too! Makes for more time to craft.  Please stop over at Lora's store here, do some shopping!  Play along with our challenge here at One Crazy Stamper. And I hope you get a chance to get crafty!
Supplies: Cardstock, green, red, black  and white.  Dies-Memory Box, Spellbinders, Foam Dots, Glue Dots, Pearls, Copic Markers-R24, R27, C0, C1, BG0000, BG000, G24, G28





2 comments:

  1. It's hard to get into the christmas spirit in september but I think that you hit the nail on the head! Great xmas card. That image is adorable!! Makes me want a coffee and bailey's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the snowman in the cup..thks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete