Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Imagine Dragons

Welcome to another Wednesday and my card for One Crazy Stamper.  The design team divas are showcasing the wonderful new release "A Magical Day" from High Hopes Stamps, and when I first saw these cute dragons I just couldn't wait to color them!!


This is "Dragon Pals" have I stamped with Cement Grey Memento Ink on to Copic Xpress it cardstock and then colored with Copics.  The dots on the large dragon were done with a green gel pen, and I used a clear Wink of Stella brush on the wings of all three characters.  The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps and is available here.  I inked the sky with Tumbled Glass distress ink, the hills were done with Bundled Sage, and the castle was inked with Hickory Smoke distress ink.  The stencils were from My Favorite Things and Tim Holtz ( the stone work on the castle ), and the castle is a die from My Favorite Things.

Card Recipe - BG11, BG13, BG15, BV01, BV02, BV04, RV52, RV55, B02, B05

Check out the design team divas each day to see the wonderful cards they share for your inspiration, and please follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.







No comments:

Post a Comment